Terms and conditions
If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
GENERAL USE OF THE SITE
1. We are an advertising service only. Holiday home owners/agents may advertise their properties for rent on this site for potential customers to freely browse the content of their advert and make legitimate enquires for their personal use only. Any other use is prohibited.
2. We do not take part in any rental transactions. All parties involved in rental transactions must be eligible to form a legal, binding agreement. We are not liable for the ability or failure of advertisers or users to fulfill a rental agreement and we are not liable for any losses or damages that occur as a result.
3. We grant users a license to access the site which can be withdrawn as a result of any type of misuse.
4. The Site is provided by Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk ("Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk ") and intended for use by registered members and general site visitors.
5. You will be able to access areas of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, usage accounts of any type will only be accessible if you have registered and agreed to our terms and conditions.
6. Any person who accesses and uses the Site accepts they are legally bound by these Terms. References to ("You" and "you") in these Terms refer to both visitors to the Site and those who have completed the registration process in accordance with these Terms ("Members").
7. We would suggest that you take the time to read the Terms as they regulate and govern your use of the Site. If you do not want to be legally bound by the Terms then please leave the Site now and do not access or use it further.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Whenever you use or access the Site or register and use and access the Site through your login, you are agreeing to accept the Terms and any other terms and conditions specifically set out on other pages on the Site.
ELIGIBITY TO REGISTER
5. To be eligible to register to become a Member and use the Site and Services you must be of the requisite legal age to enter into a contract.
6. The use or access of the login areas of the Site by a person who has not gone through the registration process and been granted a login is in breach of the Terms.
7. The registration (or attempt to register) by any person who is not at the time of the requisite legal age to enter into a contract is not authorized by Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk and is a breach of the Terms.
8. By logging in to the Site you hereby represent and warrant to Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk that you are eligible to use the site.
In consideration of you registering as a user of the Site, you agree to:
1. provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when completing the online registration form;
2. regularly maintain and promptly update your registration data so as to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
3. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk having the immediate right to suspend, deny any use or access to the Site, or terminate your registration if at any time Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk suspects or have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information or data supplied by you as part of your registration or updating is not true, accurate, current or complete;
4. preserve the security of your password and identification;
5. notify Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk forthwith if you become aware of any unauthorized use of the Site using your login details by someone other than yourself;
6. take full responsibility for any use of your account whether by yourself or otherwise.
10. The username which you choose will be used to identify you. Please do not choose a username which is vulgar or offensive or one which would constitute a breach of these terms. If a username is in breach of any third party’s intellectual property, and in any event, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to cancel such user name and substitute it with a similar name.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE SITE
You agree that you will not use the Site or the Services in any of the following ways.
1. You agree not to register for more than one account per email address, not to register an account on someone else's behalf or register an account on behalf of a group or entity.
2. You agree not to impersonate or pretend to be another person or entity, not to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or disguise the origin of any content.
3. You agree not to falsify the origins of any content you upload, post or e-mail.
4. You agree not to collect personal data about other users of the Site or the Services.
5. You agree not to enter, upload, post, share or transmit any content:
a. that is violent, sadistic, cruel, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, menacing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, libellous, invasive of any other person's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
b. that is unfair or deceptive under consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation
c. is discriminatory in any way, including by way of sex, race, religion or age
d. you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship
e. which may damage Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk goodwill or reputation
f. that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
6. You agree not to (and not to attempt to) alter or modify any part of the Site or its technology and not to interfere, disrupt, modify, disable or circumvent any security related features of the Site.
7. You agree not to launch any automated system (including but not limited to any script, spider, robot or offline reader) which would access the Site so as to send more requests than a human could by using a standard browser in any given time.
8. You agree not to disrupt or interfere in any way with any of the Services available on the Site.
9. You agree not to provide links on the Site to websites if that other website's content would violate the Terms.
10. You agree not to violate any laws or regulations.
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
12. You understand that all content entered, uploaded, posted and shared to or on the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from whom the content originated. This means that you (and not Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk) are entirely responsible for all content that you enter, upload, post or share via the Site or the Services. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk does not review, endorse or control the content of the Site and cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content in any way.
13. You agree that your use of and conduct on the Site (including but not limited to the entering, uploading, posting, sharing or transmission of content containing text, graphics, photos, listings, and any other content you put on the Site in any way) and Services will be in accordance with the Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk terms and conditions.
14. You agree not to enter, upload, post, share or transmit any content which you did not create or which is unlawful or which is subject to third party proprietary rights unless you have a license or permission from that third party.
15. You are solely responsible for creating back-up copies of any content you upload or post to the Site.
16. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk does not vet, monitor, moderate, edit or consider what is uploaded by users, but does reserve the right to delete, move or decline to post any content at its discretion, and Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk further reserves the right to terminate any user access for breach of the Terms or the House Rules.
17. The Site and its content is regulated by its users. If you see any content which you do not like then do not assume that Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk knows about it. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk may delete any content which is in its sole and final judgment in breach of these Terms.
18. You understand that by using and accessing the Site and the Services, you may see content uploaded or posted by other users which may otherwise fall within the categories set out in paragraph 11 above or otherwise breach the Terms or House Rules. You therefore use the Site and the Services at your own risk and you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of content. Under no circumstances will Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk be liable in any way for any content, and you hereby agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk in connection with such content.
LIABILITY FOR CONTENT
20. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk provides access and use of the Site and the Services in good faith and on an "as is basis" and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied with respect to the Site and the Services, its operation or its contents, nor other third party websites to which links may be provided.
21. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk does not endorse, support or agree with any opinions, recommendations or advice which may be expressed by any user and disclaims all liability in that regard.
ARCHIVING OF CONTENT
22. You agree to be bound by Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk practices and procedures concerning limits on the use of the Site and the Services
23. You agree that Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk will have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content uploaded or posted by you on the Site or by your use of the Services, and you further agree that Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk reserves the right to refuse to upload or publish content for an extended period of time.
24. All software used on the Site and as part of the Services and all content (including but not limited to text, graphics, photos, software, scripts, videos, music, sound, information, applications, listings, interactive features and other documents and files) which is not user content is the property of Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk or that of Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws including trademarks, international copyright laws and database rights.
25. When you enter, upload, post, share or transmit using the Site or Services, you are providing your authority to Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk to make such copies as Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk deems necessary.
26. By uploading or posting content to the Site and/or using the Services:
1. you warrant and represent that you have the right to grant Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk a license as set out below;
2. you grant Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, transferable, fully paid license to use, publically display, distribute in connection with the Site or its promotion.
27. Whilst you are able to remove content from the Site, the licenses granted above will expire, but you recognize that notwithstanding that, Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk may retain archived copies of such content but these will not be displayed publicly.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
29. Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk. The inclusion of or provision of a link to a third party website does not represent any endorsement or approval of the content or objectives of that website.
30. you are reminded that once you leave the Site by clicking a link to a third party website, the Terms shall no longer apply, but the third party website will (or should) have its own terms and conditions with which you ought to familiarize yourself.
31. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
32. (a)you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
33. (b)you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
34. (c)you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
35. (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
36. If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
32. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk does not monitor disputes between Advertisers and customers but reserves the right to do so. You are entirely responsible for your content.
34. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk reserves the right to take whatever action deemed necessary to prevent such breaches including the following:
1. breaches deemed minor by Myphotoviewer.com Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk may result simply in receipt of a warning; or
2. breaches deemed serious may result in termination of your Membership and your automatic ban from the Site.
35. All incidents will be logged and Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk decision is final in all such cases.
36. Any breaches may lead to Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk reporting your activities to your internet service provider, the police or relevant authorities, or to legal action being taken against you, or both.
37. In addition Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk may at any time move, modify or remove any content or take further legal action as a result of breaches or suspected breaches or of any breaches of any applicable laws or regulations or where Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk rights or third party rights are threatened or infringed.
39. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue temporarily or permanently the Site or any of the services provided on the Site with or without notice, and you agree that Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such action.
40. Your membership may be terminated at any time by you providing notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to terminate the Terms.
41. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk may terminate your membership the following situations:
1. if you breach any provision of the Terms so that in Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk sole discretion you ought to be banned from the Site in accordance with paragraph 34 above.
2. if Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk is required to do so by law;
3. if Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk has permanently discontinued the Site or provision of the services;
4. if in Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk sole opinion the Site and the services are no longer commercially viable.
42. The effect of termination of the Terms, either by you or by Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk will be that your account will be closed and you will no longer be allowed to access or use your account. You may be prohibited from opening another account, depending on the reasons and circumstances of the termination. The Terms (and House Rules which are incorporated by reference) will continue to apply following termination.
43. You agree to indemnify and hold Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of its employees, directors, officers, agents, partners and contractors harmless from and against any direct or indirect liability, demand, claim, loss, expenses, damage (including economic loss, consequential loss and loss of profits, goodwill or business opportunities) or costs (including reasonable legal fees) howsoever caused or arising from any third party claim in relation to the content which you post, upload or e-mail on or through the Site, your conduct in relation to the Site, your use of the Site or your breach of any of the provisions of the Terms or House Rules.
WARRANTIES AND NO LIABILITY
44. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk provides the Site in good faith and "as is". Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk does not make any representation nor give any warranty, express or implied, in relation to any part or all of the Site or the services offered on the Site, and therefore excludes all warranties and representations to the fullest extent permissible in law.
45. In particular, Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk does not warrant or represent that:
1. the Site or any of the Services will always function as intended or that the Site or its services are fit for their purpose, be of satisfactory quality or conform to any description;
2. there will be any guaranteed specific results from the use of the Site or the Services or that the use by you of the Site or the Services will necessarily meet with your requirements;
3. the Site or the Services will be secure, error-free, or that the Site will be free from viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive;
4. the software, content or materials on the Site or part of the Services will be accurate, complete, up to date, error-free or reliable;
5. that any defects apparent or otherwise will be corrected.
46. You expressly agree that Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses), resulting out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the Site or any of the services provided in connection with it.
47. Subject to the fact that nothing in these Terms shall exclude any liability which may not be contractually excluded or limited by statute, Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk shall not be liable to you or any third party in respect of the following (even where Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk has been advised of or ought to be aware of such losses):
1. any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred, including loss of profit (direct or indirect), loss of goodwill or business opportunity or loss of data;
2. any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of you relying on the accuracy or completeness of any advertising on the Site;
3. any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any action taken by Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk in relation to the provision of the Site or the Services which results in any interruption of service or access;
4. any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of the loss of any material or content uploaded, posted or e-mailed using the Site or the Services;
5. any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of you failing to provide true and accurate information to Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk;
6. any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of your failure to ensure the security of your access (ie: not taking reasonable steps to prevent a third party accessing using your login).
48. Without prejudice to the above, you agree that no action may be taken by you unless you have notified Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk within 30 days of the happening of the event giving rise to the cause of action and that any claim started by you must be issued within 1 year from the date of the event giving rise to the cause of action.
49. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk shall not be in breach of the Terms or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control and including (without limitation) strikes, lock outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire explosion or accident.
50. These Terms and the House Rules are the entire agreement between you and Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk and any prior agreements or representations (save for fraudulent ones) are excluded and are superseded by the Terms and House Rules.
51. Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk reserves the right to make changes, variations and modifications to the Terms and the House Rules where relevant or necessary. Any changes will be posted to the Site, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the current version of the Terms and House Rules. Changes will be effective 24 hours after they are posted on the Site, and you will be deemed to have accepted any changes by your continued access and use of the Site of the Services.
52. If any of the clauses in the Terms are deemed by a court of law to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, then that clause shall be excised from the Terms so as to be severed and deleted with the effect that the remaining terms shall remain binding and enforceable.
53. You agree that if Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk does not enforce or seek to enforce any legal right or remedy which is available to it against you, then such does not constitute a waiver of the exercise of those rights or remedies, which will remain available to Myphotoviewer.com.
54. The Terms and your relationship with Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk will be governed by English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise between you and Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk, save that it is open to Letsrentholidayhomes.co.uk to seek urgent interim relief in any other jurisdiction so far as permitted by law.
55. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hrs every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
56. This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair of for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.